Dru Christine Fabrics & Design is GROWING!
Upscale, growing design studio seeks professional individuals for the following positions:
Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
Dru Christine Fabrics and Design is a buzzing fashion studio and workshop. We are looking for a part time employees to package and fulfill online orders, organize inventory, answer emails and phone calls, and other retail\studio related duties.
The ideal employee is professional, has the ability to multi task, pays attention to detail, great communication skills and attitude.
Thorough knowledge of Windows operating system, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel is a must.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with "DCEMPLOYMENT" in the subject heading.
No phone calls or messages please.
Sewing Instructor / Assistant -- Part time
Dru Christine Fabrics and Design - Cleveland, OH
A well-established creative learning program is seeking Sewing Instructors for teaching opportunities at our locations in The Superior Arts District. This is a part time, hourly position, benefits are not included. Only serious candidates should apply.
1. Must have experience in using a sewing machine, patterns, and constructing clothing, know sewing terminology.
2. Must be legally able to work in the United States.
3. Must be able to provide work references.
Please email your resume indicating your earliest availability to: email@example.com. Please add DCEMPLOYMENT to the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part-time
• High school or equivalent
• sewing: 3 years
for various projects. Professionalism, above average attention to detail a must.
Interested candidates will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Have basic sewing knowledge of garment construction textiles and terminology and working with a variety of materials including,
but not limited to cutting, minimal sewing, handwork.
- Knowledge of working in a fast paced environment.
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated to check work for quality.
- Strong Communication skills and a positive attitude towards teamwork.
- Work quickly and accurately while meeting goals and deadlines.
- Concentration skills to work on various tasks.
- Retail and customer service skills a PLUS.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with "DCEMPLOYMENT" in the subject heading. No phone calls please.